Which is a cause for celebration if you ask me, and what better way to jubilate than to expell, by way of projectile vomit, three history debates in three extremely minuscule weeks, which already happen to be bursting at the seams with educational riff-raff. I'm sure you'll all agree, this is entirely Otzi's fault. The initial failure has paved the way for the inevitable failure of future generations!!!!!
What am I talking about, we'll kick-ass, Vale Sloan style.
Thursday = intense historical discussion time!
XO
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GUYS, i have been under a rock for the past twenty years of my life, so i am totally unaware of how to 'post' a blog - what a stupid and irrelevent word to associate with simply leaving a message.
Anyway, to continue with my comment. It is currently 8:18pm and I am going to venture into the 5 million books I've borrowed and totally copyright all of wikipedia. I've relatively summarised some focal points and to add a little spice, i've even included historians and books as such.
Furthermore, I have the highest intention of progressing on to the black armband debate as soon as i feel content with my progress, and as the need arises I will contiune to share this information with you.
Ladies, I think the Otzi is so freaking funny, you remember in the exam how 'coincidently' the same photograph that is in my ancient notes was in the exam - personally, i think it was a reference from Maish to us - very thoughtful.
I am now going to terminate my comment, predominatly for the reason that this font is so ugly, I can no longer bare to look at it, if i continue i will need my glasses - i predict that it is the most likely the ugliest font that ever existed, it was probably concieved to resemble a typewriter, how stupid! Why would one want a font to resenble a typewriter - if you want a typewriter buy one you idiot.
Talk soon
xx
Post a Comment