I do remember that when we did the Vietnam debate, the adjudicator loved the fact that we won the debate not using hindsight, like, giving a shopping list of all the detrimental effects of things such as Agent Orange, casualties of war etc.
She loved the fact that we won the debate on the basis of the terms that Australia was present as we had already discredited theories such as the "Domino Theory" and the "Forward Defence Policy" without having to result to the loss of life and casualties occurring in the Vn. War.
So, I think it would be smashing, if we try to evade such arguments of emotionally poignant nature. I mean, of course it is indeed a substantial segment of it, but I don't want to be focusing on it...
So, just a thought!
=)
Dana xox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment